a Bridge to Thriving
I am proud to be a Pandemic Response Coalition member During the COVID-19 pandemic, I saw all around me how people were suffering in various ways. From the isolation of lockdown for some, to the stress of being stuck with family for others, to the economic uncertainty… which then spilled over for some people into rage while driving, shopping anxiety, and fear of other people. Add to that the racial and political divisions that marked 2020, and I could see there was a crisis in the making.
As my way of responding to this huge need for mental/emotional wellness, I joined the Pandemic Response Coalition, and am about to become certified as a BSW (Brain Stimulated Wellness) coach, offering wellness services under the name of Bridge To Thriving.
I invite you to learn about the coalition and our breakthrough work in addressing these current needs:
- Anxiety and PTSD
- Fear of a resurgence of COVID-19 in its variant forms
- Youth facing economic uncertainty
- Mask-wearing and vaccination controversies
- Hopelessness due to job loss
- Increase in domestic violence
- Bullying and cyber-bullying
- Controversy around the role of Police
I am proud to be a Pandemic Response Coalition member, helping to address these urgent needs.